Draw One Face A Day, skectching project.

Draw One Face A Day, skectching project.

Hello,
It's good to be back here, I have been working on this personal project, to draw a face a day, already 6 months done, and July will be done soon too.

So many faces now, 30 every month, as I made this paper with 30 spaces for every month, lol!

Happy to share this small project with you all! so take a look!

Alejandra.
Draw One Face A Day, skectching project.

Draw One Face A Day, skectching project.

Draw One Face A Day, skectching project.

Draw One Face A Day, skectching project.

Draw One Face A Day, skectching project.

Draw One Face A Day, skectching project.

3 comentarios:

  1. Dear Ale, the result of your project up so far is great! So many faces = so different characters... It's really inspiring! Maybe I should try, too?:) Good for you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This looks like so much fun! I'm tempted to follow suit, but I'm conscious of my tendency to run out of steam on long-term challenges. Still, you never know ...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good for you, Ale! I'm interested to see whether you'll choose a new challenge of a kind. I hope some of these lovely characters will turn into main heroes in your future drawings.x

    ResponderEliminar