3 Free Coloring Pages, One Day at the Circus

 
One Day at The Circus
3 Free Coloring Pages.
 
Working with children when the weather outside is cold and windy,
as this past week happened here in South Quebec, can give me some challenge,
 
How to keep them busy and happy and the same time,
and away from the TV.
 
-Let's play to the circus!, I told them
 
You should have seen their faces, how can we play to the circus inside of the house?
 
- Oh, that can be easy, I told them, if we make a drawing of what we would like to see in the circus!
 
So, Ale grab some paper and a pen and start asking each one of them, what do you want to be today?
 
- Me, an elephant!! said one of the kids,
- Me, a giraffe!
- Me a horse, but not a regular one!
 
- ok, I told them, let's draw them really something!
 
Being an illustrator and working with 3 kids, boys and same age, it's a gift for me, doing what I love to do, and see the happiness my drawings can bring to them,
I couldn't be happier.
 
I made today for you these coloring pages, if you have little ones at home, and the weather is not to nice outside, I hope to give to your little ones something to do.
 
You can let me know if they spend the whole afternoon or evening busy coloring the elephant, the hipo and the giraffe.
 



 
Un dia en el Circo
 
Paginas para colorear.
 
El clima en Quebec fue muy frio y con mucho viento la semana pasada, tiempo de quedarse dentro de casa, eso es fácil de decir, pero cuando tengo que trabajar con tres pequeños,
mantenerlos lejos de la casa, ocupados y tranquilos, no es fácil.
 
Una ventaja de ser ilustradora y trabajar con pequeños,
es que de mi lápiz o pluma pueden salir cosas que llenan la mente de los pequeños.
 
Y al estar haciendo los dibujos con los pequeños a tu lado, ver sus caras, preguntarles,
qué animal quieres ser tú hoy en el circo?
- Ale, cómo puedo ser yo un animal dentro de la casa, si un elefante es muy grande?
Los pequeños de los que les platico solo tienen 4 años, de manera, que al ver como de mi pluma van saliendo los animales del circo, se entusiasman y me van pidiendo más y más.
 
- Ale, ponle patines!! dice uno.
- Sí Ale, ponle patines, pero de hielo!! dice otro.
- Ahora dibújame a mi arriba del elefante!!
 
y así fue mi tarde de mal clima con los pequeños.
 
Aquí te dejo estas tres hojas para colorear, las puedes descargar, y si tienes pequeños en casa, que quieran pasar un rato divertido dales estos dibujos.
 
Ya luego me cuentas como la pasaron.
 
Que tengas un muy buen día, y vuelve pronto, que tendré más para ti!!
 
Alejandra.

2 comentarios:

  1. Dear Ale, your drawings are fantastic! No wonder why the boys enjoyed colouring them and kept quiet inside the house!:) I see for the first time such characters, drawn by you and I like them veeeery much!:) I have the feeling that I am in the circus, because you've put so many details. I will print the colouring pages and will find to whom to give them!:))

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Dear Rossichka, thanks so much for your comment, your words means a lot for me, I'm so happy now that you are now in the circus also, how beautiful!
      I thank you also for printing the pages, I'm sure you will find some little ones interested to color them.
      That is the best pay ever!! to share my work with others, :)

      Eliminar